Some feature from Flowbox have been completed today. Now I can browse around my files and folders. 🙂 However, it still need a lot of work and improvement, since in the current stage, it still working slowly and buggy.
As of now, I have able to change the widget size and image size using separated configuration files. To read configuration, I use ConfigFile class by kidscracker, which used on his E2 Light application. So for theme system, it is working now.
Here is some snap:
Here is some stuff that has been done:
- Browse from folder to folder.
- Extension default images can be customized, that means, while you have music files, you can display different image than unknown file.
- Root directory can be customized, umm, I mean the starting directory.
- Menu images and layout background can be customized.
- Widget size and images slide size can be customized too.
That’s it… But some bug is still annoying me…
- The text widget and PictureFlow widget is not synchronized sometime. 🙁
- Slow when reading directory. 🙁
And I still need to work on the plugins system and more configuration to each theme and plugins. (as for now, the configuration is still in a single file, but it’s read the images on the specified theme directory)
That’s it for today… 🙂